- Ngenious Floriade guarantees the freshness, quality and value of every order placed. Each product delivered by Ngenious Floriade is created by a professional florist.
- Every order will be made on the date requested and every effort will be made to meet the requests made as to preferred times, however, only funeral deliveries can be specific with regard to time.
- Special delivery conditions apply to hospitals, hotels, ships, airports, funeral parlours, crematoria and cemeteries.
- You are entitled to a replacement of your goods if it has not been delivered or is delivered in an unacceptable state. All amendment must be made within 24 hours of delivery.
- For any further queries, please call Ngenious Floriade on (03) 9426 6124 during business hours or you can email us by using the contact form.
Our Delivery Policy
Ngenious Floriade will deliver flowers and gifts to anywhere in Metropolitan Melbourne, where fresh flowers are available, and as such, our delivery service is subject to local conditions.
- Delivery is not guaranteed on Public Holidays, Saturday afternoons or Sundays.
- Same day delivery from Monday to Saturday is possible as long as the order is placed before 5pm AEST.
- Same day delivery on Saturdays is possible as long as the order is placed before 2pm AEST.
- All urgent deliveries please call us on (03) 0426 6124 for advice. Delivery are subject to availability.
- We are pleased to offer free delivery to Epworth Hospital Richmond
For more specific conditions on your delivery, refer to the information below:
Important Delivery Information
Here at Ngenious Floriade, we aim to provide you with the best customer service experience and in doing so we use only the most reputable couriers to deliver our floral arrangements.
In order to make the delivery process run smoothly please ensure that the recipient or someone else will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery to receive the order.
Please be sure to check the delivery address details is correct and provide any special delivery instructions before submitting your order. Ngenious Floriade is not responsible if an incorrect delivery address is supplied and an additional charge may be incurred in order to re-direct the delivery.
We suggest that the best delivery address is a business address or somewhere where you know there will be someone to receive the delivery.
- It is not our policy to have the couriers leave arrangements at the doorstep unless it is at the customers request and from this point forward do not assume any liability for orders which are instructed to be left and consequently damaged or stolen.
- If a concierge, security person or receptionist is obligated to receive the order on the recipient’s behalf, Ngenious Floriade does not accept responsibility from this point forward.
In the event where the couriers have attempted delivery at the given address and no one is there to receive it, a redelivery fee will apply for the second and any other subsequent attempts at delivery. The redelivery fee will be charged at the full amount as per the original delivery fee unless the order is redirected to another address in which case the redelivery fee may vary. We will notify the customer of any failed delivery attempts and the customer will also be advised of any additional charges that will be made to their credit card for redelivery fees prior to the charges being debited. We also offer the customer the option to pick-up their flower order from our Richmond store instead.
Once the flower order is delivered (or picked-up in store) in accordance with the customer’s instructions it becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Valentine’s Day Delivery 2023
- Ngenious Floriade cannot guarantee delivery on Valentine’s Day 14/02/2023 of any orders placed after 3pm (AEST) on Monday the 13th of February 2023. Orders placed after 3pm on Monday the 13th of February 2023 that are unable to be delivered on Valentine’s Day will be delivered the following day on Wednesday the 15th of February 2023.
- All orders received for delivery to Melbourne metropolitan business addresses are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on Tuesday 14th of February 2023.
- All orders received for delivery to Melbourne metropolitan residential addresses are guaranteed to arrive by 7pm on Tuesday 14th of February 2023.
- Due to the high volume of orders placed for delivery during the Valentine’s Day period we are unable to accommodate time specific deliveries or requests for preferred times.
- At the time of ordering it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient’s name, address, phone number and card message is complete and correct and that there is someone at this address to receive the flowers or that it is safe to leave the flowers at this address if there is no one there to receive them.
- Orders for delivery to cemeteries, secured buildings, security gates, etc. where the courier cannot gain entry cannot be guaranteed.
- If we receive an order that does not have a card message supplied, we will assume that the customer does not want a card message and therefore we will proceed to deliver the order without a message.
- Ngenious Floriade is unable to alter or change any orders placed for delivery on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday 14th of February 2023 after 12pm AEST on Monday the 13th of February 2023.
- The cancellation of any orders placed for delivery on the 13/02/2023 and the 14/02/2023 after 12pm AEST will incur an administration cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost of the order.
- If a delivery has been unsuccessful due to an incorrect delivery address or no one is there to receive them and it is unsafe to leave them there, the order will be returned to our store and you will be notified promptly. Pending your further instructions they can either be picked up from our store, or if re-delivery is preferred (the following day Wednesday the 15th of February 2020) you will incur a re-delivery fee according to the suburb it is being delivered to. Additional charges may apply if the flowers have become damaged and they need to be re-made (due to heat, etc.)
- Due to increased courier costs an additional delivery surcharge of $5 will be added to the total cost of every order placed for delivery on Valentine’s Day Friday 14th of February 2023.
Mother’s Day Delivery
- All orders received for delivery to Melbourne metropolitan business address are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on Saturday 6th of May 2023.
- All orders received for delivery to Melbourne metropolitan residential address are guaranteed to arrive by 7pm on Saturday 6th of May 2023.
- Due to the high volume of orders placed for delivery on Mother’s Day we are unable to accommodate time specific deliveries or requests for preferred times.
- At the time of ordering it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient’s name, address and phone number is complete and correct and that there is someone at this address to receive the flowers or that it is safe to leave the flowers at this address if there is no one there to receive them.
- Ngenious Floriade is unable to vary any orders placed for delivery on Sunday the 07/05/2023 after 9am AEST on Saturday 06th of May 2023.
- Ngenious Floriade is unable to cancel any orders placed for delivery on Sunday the 07/05/2023 after 9am AEST on Saturday 06th of May 2023.
- Ngenious Floriade cannot guarantee delivery on Mother’s Day 07/05/2023 of any orders placed after 12pm noon (AEST). Orders placed after midday on Sunday 7th of May 2023 that are unable to be delivered on Mother’s day will be delivered on Monday 8th of May 2023.
- If a delivery has been unsuccessful due to an incorrect delivery address or no one is there to receive them and it is unsafe to leave them there, there are the following options:
- Cancel the order and a cancellation fee will apply equal to 50% of the total order cost.
- Re-deliver the order the following day which will incur a re-delivery fee according to the suburb it is being delivered to.
- Due to increased courier costs an additional delivery surcharge of $9 will be added to the total cost of every order placed for delivery on Mother’s Day, Sunday the 7th of May 2023. If the flowers are to be delivered within the Epworth Hospital (Richmond) there will be no additional surcharge.
Delivery for Funeral orders
Ngenious Floriade treats funeral orders with the highest of priority. In order to see the order processed as efficiently as possible, all funeral orders must be placed no later than 24 hours prior to the delivery date and the following information must be supplied in the Address Details or Special Instructions:
• Full name of the deceased.
• Name and address of the funeral home and the name and phone number of relative is needed.
• Date and time of the funeral service.
Delivery to Hospitals/Nursing Homes
For hospital/nursing home deliveries, please supply the following information in the Address Details and/or Special Instructions:
• Full Name, married or maiden?
• Ward name or number, Campus eg: rehab, surgical?
• Hospital name and address, Public or Private Hospital?,
• Whether the recipient is a patient/resident or a staff member. Note: sometimes Doctors are patients!
For hospital and nursing home deliveries, Ngenious Floriade recommends sending flowers and gifts that are already arranged in a container. Please note:
• Do not send loose cut flowers as there are usually limited suitable vases available.
• Most hospitals do not allow plants. No plants are allowed for surgical patients
• Some hospitals do not allow flowers in intensive care or special care units.
Delivery to Ships
Please allow 24 hours for the delivery to be processed; please supply the following information in the Address Details or Special Instructions:
• Name of shipping line
• Name of ship
• Cabin number/deck number
• Exact time of departure
• Whether the recipient is a passenger or crew member
Delivery to Hotels and Holiday Resorts
Please provide Ngenious Floriade with the following information in the Address Details or Special Instructions:
• Hotel or Resort name
• Expected arrival time at Hotel/ Resort
• Room name or number and the full street address
• Whether the recipient is a guest or staff member
Delivery on Public Holidays
Please note that Ngenious Floriade cannot guarantee delivery on Public holidays. Following is a list of the main Public Holidays in Melbourne:
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day (January 26th)
- Labour Day (VIC)
- Good Friday/ Easter
- Anzac Day (April 25th)
- Queen’s Birthday
- Melbourne Cup Day (VIC metro only)
- Christmas Day/Boxing Day (December 25 – 26th)
In the event that any of the goods are unavailable at the time of ordering, we will substitute other goods of equivalent or greater value. The flower and gourmet hampers pictured represent the starting or base value. If you choose a higher value listed, your order will be increased in size/value compared to the image shown.
• Christmas hampers are available in store during the months of November and December only. All other hampers are available for delivery all year round.
• Orders for fresh fruit baskets must be placed 24 hours prior to the desired delivery date.
• Cancellations or alterations to any order must be made within 24 hours of ordering.
• Customer reports of damaged goods must be made within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
If you have any questions regarding our delivery policy please feel free to contact our support staff.